A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Here you are again, gardening on a floating meteor ! The usual stuff, I'd say...
You have 30 turns to get the best score in this solo "strategy" card game. Dig the ground, plant stuff, water that stuff that you just planted, harvest it! That's easy!
Want more infos on how to play? Try the game and hover the "Space Vegetables for Dummies" book ingame!
• The game requires Java to be installed on your computer.
• Controlled by mouse.
• A lot of the art is AI generated, if that matters to you for the ratings. :warning:
• Some cards are overpowered, that's how it is! Lucky you if you get them!
• Have fun! It's all that matters!
Hotfix n.1 // 11/01/2023
• Fixed an issue with the card Amazing Harvest where the effect of Space Cabbage and Meteoritias were swapped when the card was used.
• Removed the water particles as it seemed to make the game crash.
Hotfix n.2 // 14/01/2023
- Fixed an issue with the scoreboard when the score was damn too high!
- Fixed an issue with how the score was calculated when harvesting meteoritias and space cabbages.
- Added a feedback sound and made a card impossible to pick when the player did not have enough resources.
- Made the floating veggies transparent when they were floating over the field.
Hotfix n.3 // 21/01/2023
- Fixed an issue with card hovering when they were in hand.
- Added a custom mouse cursor.
- Cards opacity change when the player does not have enough resources to play it. In addition, a feedback sound is played.
- Fixed a bug where the particle system was making the game crash.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.